Family, Friends Invited to Boyd School of Law Convocation 2013
The 2013 Boyd School of Law convocation will take place Friday, May 17 at 10 a.m. in the Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall at UNLV.
All family and friends are invited to the convocation. There are no tickets and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Doors open at 9 a.m.
The convocation program and reception, following immediately after, will last about two hours.
The following awards will be presented during the ceremony:
• Barbara Buckley Community Service Award
• James E. Rogers Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award
• William S. Boyd Outstanding Graduate Award
• Clinic Legal Education Association Award
• American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence
• Scribes, The American Society of Legal Writers
Guests may park free in the Cottage Grove Parking Garage close to Flamingo Road and Maryland Parkway. Staff members will direct traffic.