Remembering Nevada Legend Ralph Denton
Ralph Lloyd Denton, a Las Vegas attorney for the last half of the 20th century and an outspoken advocate for civil rights, passed away on July 6. Services were held on July 13 at the Guardian Angel Cathedral in Las Vegas.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donation to the Ralph Denton Professorship at UNLV's William S. Boyd School of Law.
To donate online, go to https://netcommunity.unlv.edu/SSLPage.aspx?&pid=292
In the News
- Denton fought for civil rights, liberal causes (Las Vegas Review-Journal)
- Former attorney remembered as 'liberal conscience of Nevada' (Las Vegas Sun)
- Remembering Ralph Denton (KNPR's State of Nevada)
- Lawyer fought Jim Crow in Vegas (Chicago Sun-Times)
- Ralph Denton, long-time attorney and BC resident, dies (Boulder City Review)