- Prospective Students
- Dean's Welcome
- NEW - LL.M. in Gaming Law
- JD Admissions
- Tuition & Fees - JD
- Financial Aid
- Public Interest Fellowship Program
- Career Development
- Bar Application / Character & Fitness
- ABA Required Disclosures
- Standard 509 Information
- Current Students
- Law Library
- What are the application deadlines for the entering class?
- Does the Boyd School of Law School offer Spring or Summer admission?
- Does the Boyd School of Law offer a part-time program?
- What LSAT exam dates are timely for the application?
- Can I apply to more than one program?
- Does the Boyd School of Law have early admissions or rolling admissions?
- What is the profile of the Boyd School of Law’s most recent entering class?
- Does the Boyd School of Law offer LL.M. programs?
- Does the Boyd School of Law offer online courses or an online degree?
- What is the cost of attendance?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Is the Boyd School of Law accredited by the American Bar Association?
- Do you offer tours?
- Where do law students live?
- How do I obtain Nevada residency?
- What are Boyd's employment placement statistics?
Does the Boyd School of Law School offer Spring or Summer admission?
First year law school admission is only offered for the Fall semester. Visiting and Transfer applicants may apply for the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
Does the Boyd School of Law offer a part-time program?
The Boyd School of Law offers three programs, a full-time day program, a part-time day program, and a part-time evening program. Click here for more information.
What LSAT exam dates are timely for fall application?
The LSAT is offered in June, September/October, December, and February. Visit www.lsac.org for more information. The last LSAT you can take is February.
Does the Boyd School of Law have early admissions or rolling admissions?
Once an application is complete, it is forwarded to the admissions committee for review. The committee will begin reviewing completed applications in December and continue throughout the spring. While some applicants may be notified of the committee’s decision earlier in the spring, most applicants will be informed of the committee’s decision during the month of April.
What is the profile of the Boyd School of Law’s most recent entering class?
You can view our class profile here
What is the cost of attendance?
You can view our tuition and fees here.
How do I apply for financial aid?
Applicants do not need to fill out a separate law school application to be eligible for financial aid. All applicants should fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 1 to be considered for the most attractive types of assistance. Click here for more information.
Is the Boyd School of Law accredited by the American Bar Association?
The William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas was granted full accreditation by the American Bar Association in February 2003 and granted membership in the Association of American Law Schools in January 2004.
Do you offer tours?
We offer information sessions that include tours, click here to see dates and times.
Where do law students live?
The university has designated Graduate/23 and Over floors available through campus housing. Visit housing.unlv.edu for more information. Also, housing in the Las Vegas valley is relatively affordable and available.
Applicants who have lived in Nevada for twelve consecutive months prior to the start of classes and Nevada high school graduates will be classified as residents for tuition purposes when they provide documentation substantiating the assertion of residency. Otherwise, applicants and students must submit a residency application to obtain Nevada residency.