Meet Dean Dan Hamilton
Check Back Here for All Things Dean Dan Hamilton
Who's Dean Hamilton?
Daniel W. Hamilton is the fourth dean of the UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law. He assumed the deanship in July 2013 and joined the Boyd School of Law faculty as the Richard J. Morgan Professor of Law. He came to UNLV from the University of Illinois College of Law where he was the Associate Dean for Faculty Development and Professor of Law and History. »Read his full profile here.
- Interview with Dean Hamilton
- 20 Things You Don't Know About Dean Hamilton
- Interview on The Ed Bernstein Show (VIDEO)
- Installation of Dean Dan Hamilton (VIDEO)
- Installation of Dean Dan Hamilton (PHOTOS)